Hiring: Billing Manager
The Billing Manager has as its mission the management of the invoicing of the company, in line with the clients’ contracts and complying with the fiscal requirements
He/she will function with his/her team interacting with commercial, commercial finance, collections and other internal teams to ensure the billing process is managed in a quickly and efficient manner.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN FUNCIONS OF THE BILLING MANAGER?
- BILLING Handle customer Billing process through SAGE (ERP).
- BILLING MASTER DATA: Ensure accurate contract conditions are loaded in the system
- MANAGE COST-THROUGHS : Manage re-invoicing of partners products to our clients. Taking care that if applicable, the expense is re-invoiced, avoiding the case of expense without income
- LIASE WITH OTHER DEPARTMENTS: Solve doubts and requests from clients and colleagues from other teams, regarding the invoicing process
- PROCESSES AND TECH TOOLS: Development of new projects that involve the billing process in SAGE (ERP
- Degree in Business Administration or Economics
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in similar roles
- Knowledge in accountancy and tax
- Experience in billing department is a plus
- Previous experience touristic/technology sector will be a plus
- Strong Knowledge of Excel / Google Sheet
- Ability to work under preasure: Hard deadlines for internal reporting and tax compliance have to be met on a monthly basis
- Team player: This role requires managing one executive sharing operational duties while liasing with all finance areas (commercial finance, performance, accounting and collections) and other ROIBACK departments (Commercial, DCS, Product and Marketing)
- Technical and analytical: the person in this role needs to be capable of using different technical tools at high level as well as to be capable to manipulate and extract data from excel database.
- Proactive: Flexibility when organising daily work and be able to prioritise the most critical actions. Being proactive to identify potential risks and offer solutions.
- English proficient: minimum level B2 / fluent english as is a global role and will have to communicate with internal colleagues based on multiple locations.