Hiring: Salesforce Administrator & Product Manager
The Salesforce Administrator & Product Manager at ROIBACK has the mission to ensure that our company capitalizes all the benefits of Salesforce CRM.
In this role, your duties will include creating user accounts, maintaining our Salesforce databases, training staff on the effective use of Salesforce products, and analyse in conjunction with our other stakeholders the business requirements and challenges to produce Salesforce working solutions.
The position will report to the SENIOR COMMERCIAL FINANCE MANAGER and won’t have direct report.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR MAIN FUNCTIONS?
- Importing and maintaining databases of leads, contacts, and other data
- Creation and maintenance of business reports
- Implementación of system improvements
- Loading new products in the CRM
- Upgrading and configuring Salesforce systems integrations
- Creation of shared processes to improve team workflow
- Data quality review and actions to improve data integrity
- Documenting processes
- Supervising the adoption roadmap and roll-out to all teams of the organization
- Refining the data model to improve complex agreement mapping
- Evaluations and adaptation to new business requirements and new projects
- Registrations of new licenses
- Creation and maintenance of users
- Resolutions of bugs
- Trainings to Salesforce users
- Support to salesforce users
- Evaluation of new Salesforce releases
- Salesforce Certified Administrator and Platform App Builder are a must
- Salesforce Sales and / or Service Consultant will be a plus
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science would be a plus.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in similar roles
- Experience in performing Salesforce integrations with external tools
- Experience in dealing with Salesforce Partners to improve the CRM
- Previous experience touristic/technology sector will be a plus
- Strong Knowledge of Excel / Google Sheet / Google Data Studio
- Knowledge and experience with Agile framework
- Salesforce knowledge with a strong business-oriented mindset: strong understanding of Salesforce products and functionalities, as well as capable of understanding complex business problems and proposing and implementing the right Salesforce solution.
- Technical, analytical, and capable of adapting to different reporting tools: the person in this role needs to be capable of using Salesforce in conjunction with different technical tools at high level as well as to be capable to manipulate and extract data from Salesforce database and creating reports in data visualization tools like Google Data Studio or Qlik Sense.
- Project management: knowledge of agile project management methodologies and Salesforce lifecycle management framework to be capable of plan, manager and execute Salesforce improvements and projects.
- English proficient: minimum level B2 / fluent English
Fill the form and let us know you are applying for the Salesforce Administrator & Product Manager role. Thanks.