Hiring: Web Analytics Specialist
Data & BI team
The Web Analytics Specialist at Roiback has the mission to ensure we are tracking, collecting, transforming and visualising website traffic data.
In this role as a Google Analytics subject matter expert, your duties will include implementing and maintaining all GA accounts, training staff on data interpretation and analysis and delivering key insights to stakeholders about trends on traffic and conversion.
As part of the Data & BI team, you will enable the business to make informed decisions by democratising data and advocating a data-driven culture.
The position will report to the ‘BI AND WEB ANALYTICS MANAGER’ and won’t have a directreport.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR MAIN FUNCTIONS?
- Implementing and maintaining Google Analytics accounts
- Supporting our staff to identify and interpret website data
- Participating in meeting with our clients regarding Analytics issues
- Sharing with the organisation relevant insights about website and conversion trends
- Training our staff on how to analyse website data.
- Documenting processes of GA implementation and analysis
- Creating processes to ensure proper implementation
- Proactively identify strategic opportunities for key accounts and have a direct impact helping them and our clients make data-driven decisions.
- Implementing GA4 in all Roiback’s clients projects
- Supervising the adoption of our staff to the deliverables regarding traffic & conversion.
- Evaluating and adapting Google Analytics settings according to Google releases.
- Collaborate with the Data&BI team to improve data infrastructure, processes and deliverables.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in similar roles
- Experience in implementing Google Analytics tracking with Google Tag Manager.
- Experience in participating meetings with clients.
- Knowledge of Excel / Google Sheets / Google Data Studio will be a plus.
- Previous experience in touristic/technology sector will be a plus
- Google Analytics knowledge with a strong business-oriented mindset: strong understanding of Google Analytics product and functionalities, as well as capable of understanding complex business problems and proposing and implementing the right Google Analytics solution.
- Technical, analytical, and capable of adapting to different reporting tools: the person in this role needs to be capable of using Google Analytics to analyse trends and performance, ideally visualised in BI tools but also in GA platform.
- Methodical and rigorous approach: organisational skills are needed in this role, such as achieving quality implementation.
- Interested in continuous learning: being proactively up-to-date about Google Analytics new releases and best practices.
- High quality written and verbal communication skills: both in spanish and english, cause it’s needed when chatting with our staff and clients.
English proficient: minimum level B2 / fluent English.